How Relish can support with workplace sampling
- Target offices and organisations that best suit your target audience
- Manage the workplace sampling campaign from start to finish
- Provide an in-depth survey with verbatim employee feedback on your product
- Targeting office locations of your choice
- Support with print and production of supporting collateral
Why workplace sampling works
Campaign segmentation and targeting
Based on your audience and product type, Relish will recommend suitable businesses to send samples, or follow your lead and source organisations of your choice.
Workplace sampling activation
Your sample is received in the workplaces, potentially with additional marketing collateral.
Reporting and product feedback
Your target audience are also encouraged and incentivised to leave feedback on their sample as part of their journey.
What products does workplace product sampling work well for?
- Sweet or savoury treats
- Vitamins or supplements
- Soft drinks
- On the go snacks
How does product sampling in offices integrate with a wider marketing strategy?
Sampling in the workplace is great for peer-to-peer sampling. There are superb opportunities to reach office workers during their breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks or Friday drinks. We can even target specific locations close to a brick and mortar that stock your product to encourage repeat purchase. Let’s discuss how we can reach your working customers at the time of day when they’ll be most receptive.